2024 On-Farm Water Conservation Program
DEADLINE: March 8, 2024 OR August 9, 2024
The Water Conservation Program has two sign-up periods for 2024 funding requests: March 8th and August 9th. A project design and cost estimate must be submitted prior to either deadline to be considered for preliminary approval. Water Conservation Program Guidelines are available on-line at www.ccidwater.org. Funding levels may be pro-rated based on the number of applications received.
- 50% cost-share for all Concrete Lining or Pipelining up to $600/acre benefited
- 25% cost-share for irrigation enhancements up to $600/acre benefited such as:
- Tailwater Return Systems, Micro-Irrigation, Drip Systems, Dairy related projects, other irrigation efficiency improvements
- 3% simple interest loans up to $1,000/acre benefited for farmer’s portion after cost-share grant.
- One annual payment per year
- 5 year term for on-farm systems 10 year term for community ditches
Contact your local FSA office for additional funding options
Conservation Program Step-by-Step
- Fill out application on-line or in the office and submit with project design and cost estimate by either deadline.
- All projects will be reviewed by the Water Conservation Committee for preliminary approval.
- Once notified of approval, submit construction schedule to CCID.
- Any changes to submitted design MUST be provided to CCID prior to construction.
- Upon completion of engineering evaluation, notice to construct will be issued.
- Call CCID for periodic inspections throughout construction.
- After final inspection, bills are submitted.
- Completed projects are presented to the Board of Directors and funds are disbursed to Landowner.