CCID offers rewarding career opportunities in a number of areas with attractive benefits. Positions become available from time-to-time in various departments and are posted below.
Recruitment Open to the General Public:
General Manager – Central California Irrigation District
June 28, 2019
The General Manager position at the Central California Irrigation District will be opening in September 2019 due to the forthcoming transition of the incumbent after more than 25 years with the District to the Executive Director position at the San Joaquin River Exchange Contractors Water Authority. We are looking for the next General Manager to lead our team in the continued efforts of developing and managing capital improvement and water resource projects.
Under policy direction from the Board of Directors, the General Manager provides overall direction and leadership to the District in alignment with board policies. This position organizes, coordinates and reviews the overall activities and operations of the District through its managerial staff; serves as the head of the District in its relations with the public, legislative bodies, and Federal, State and local public agencies. A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration, Engineering, or a related field is required.
For more detailed information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Crystal Guintini at (209) 826-1421 or by email at email@example.com. Applications can be downloaded on the District’s website at www.ccidwater.org. The deadline for applications is June 28, 2019.
Employment Application Instructions and Guidelines:
- CCID only accepts applications for positions that are currently posted above.
- A separate application must be completed for each position for which you are applying.
- Acceptance of your application depends on the completeness and applicability of the information you provide.
- A current DMV Record must be submitted at the time of application.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed on a comparative basis and only those most qualified will be invited to continue in the selection process.
- Central California Irrigation District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.