Special Joint Meeting of the Board of Directors of CCID and FCWD
January 31, 2019
Office of the San Joaquin River Exchange Contractors Water Authority
541 H Street
Los Banos, California
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA IRRIGATION DISTRICT
AGENDA – SPECIAL JOINT MEETING OF THE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF THE CENTRAL CALIFORNIA IRRIGATION DISTRICT AND THE FIREBAUGH CANAL WATER DISTRICT
Notice: One or more Directors may attend the meeting by conference call. If a conference call occurs, all votes will be conducted by roll call.
- Call to Order–Pledge of Allegiance
- Closed Session–Conference with Legal Counsel
- (Government Code Section 54954.9(a)) –Litigation: CCID/Firebaugh Canal Water District v. United States (Drainage litigation)–The two Boards of Directors will discuss available alternatives with respect to the Westside Regional Drainage Plan, other potential long-term solutions to the drainage problem affecting FCWD and the Camp 13 Drainage District portion of CCID, and the status and future pursuit of the Firebaugh Canal Water District and CCID v. United States lawsuit over drainage. Board action may be requested.
- Return to Open Session
- Report from Closed Session, if Required by Government Code Section 54957.1
- Items to Discuss Pursuant to Government Code Section 54954.2
Americans with Disabilities Act Assistance. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Secretary at (209) 826-1421 48 hours prior to the meeting. Every effort will be made by the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.